FrostedMonkeyFlakesFrostedMonkeyFlakes

Main Movies Art Favorites Reviews Stats 8 Fans

X-Treme Tugboating X-Treme Tugboating

...

I love this game to death. The fact that you whored up the menu and don't bother to credit it's creator upsets me though. Love ya Monkokio!

Magnetism Magnetism

great game for the most part

my only two complaints are these
1. ball doesn't come back down once it goes up off screen
2. no level reset button. for instance if you drop your ball too far from a magnet onto a flat surface it will just sit there and you have to quit to the menu, go back into all the game selection screens and pick your level over again which isn't really alot of work but it would be much less frustrating if you could just click reset.

other than that, a great game

Energy Man Energy Man

wOOt

that was supreme, better than anything on any console ever

brokenjoe responds:

and that's why it's never going to console. We had to fight of the companies left and right. "Hey this is Microsoft, please sell us the rights, we'll give you a great Thanksgiving." But I told those fools, "No sir! My Thanksgiving is fine just as it is."

The Shadows The Shadows

not bad

the levels reminded me of super mario 2 after you go threw the doors and the level turns to night and you find all the hidden coins and what-not.

reverse 3 reverse 3

I'm gonna play all my cd's backwards now

That was creepy. I always thought the recording industry was evil...now i know they are.

The Big Red Button The Big Red Button

that was great!

amazing how someone can make a fun flash with only one button...or were there two, was the white button really hiding there somewhere or no?

SD-Thrust SD-Thrust

me likes

I like it a lot, great retro feel to it, sound and graphics fit great together.

bruce leee come back demo bruce leee come back demo

well, it looked good anyway

I couldn't get him to attack, pressing C did nothing, he would do the flaming dragon kick thing and a number 2 would pop up every now and again. work on your action script and submit again when it's done. I would like to try the working version

Alvin and Chipmunks: Fake Alvin and Chipmunks: Fake

oh my F*ing god

I'm not sure weather to laugh my ass off or be totally creeped out. Another childhood favorite demolished. Great stuff.