FrostedMonkeyFlakesFrostedMonkeyFlakes

Main Movies Art Favorites Reviews Stats 8 Fans

60 Frame Collab 4 60 Frame Collab 4

hey hey, it's finally out! Great job all, and a big thanks to Car77 for slapping all this mess together. LightningLion's skateboarding, Surn's pancakes fitting perfectly with the timing of the music, and my just getting something done and submitted were my favorite parts.

A Simple Line 9 A Simple Line 9

Stumbled onto your blogspot...spot and saw a sl9 clip in your demo reel. I got all excited thinking maybe somehow you managed to pull the guys from the old forum together the crank out one last bit of awesome and hoped over to NG. Too bad the collab died, your part was utter awesome though. I wish you the best, Tot. You got skills yo!

Totty responds:

yo thanks man! Yeah, too bad that one was a bust. Some similar things are coming down the line soon though..

Groundcats! Groundcats!

I'm an asshole

my stupid old 1st gen iphone probably won't run the game huh...I suck. I wish you guys all the success in the world though. A great ad as well

Corn Corn

Huzah!

The Corn returns!!!! that was great. I vote 1

Barbequebeefburger final Barbequebeefburger final

naked spider man guy

screw the ronald mcdonald! chicken where the hell did you find the fat man in spiderman body paint?

Bbqbeefburgerman responds:

Googling "Old spiderman"

Warmth of Captain Corn Warmth of Captain Corn

woot woot turd woot

CRAZY GOOOOD....poop tart

Hey Demon Hey Demon

not stolen, Great Stuff

This isn't stolen, Peabo is one of the guys over at the weebl and bob site and they are the ones who made this. Suprized to see it hit NG so long after it first came out, but still great stuff.

Invader Zim: TMHSE Invader Zim: TMHSE

For the first episode it was really well done

By no means up to the very high standard of the true Invader Zim TV show. I don't think any tribute could ever reach that level of genious.

But for what this was it was really well done. Zim was pretty close (voice wise) Dib was really close too. Gir seemed to speek a bit slowly or maybe just not with enough emotion. But like I said, for a tribute it was very well done, and if this is where you start in the way of quality I can't wait to see where you end up! Keep going with this!

Beavis & Butthead CS Beavis & Butthead CS

I suck so hard

FRONT PAGE!!!! TOLD YOU, LOL! I can't believe you finally finished it! OMG I'm such a bastard, but I won't go into that right now. Great work man, I was happy to be part of this (or at least the part I was there for) The suprize ending was well...a suprize hahahahaha. Keep it up, I hope you can find someone who won't flake like I did and you can keep beavis and butthead alive! Again, sorry for not being there for ya. Glad to see that didn't stop you from getting this done. Congrats on the front page duder.

Digital-Spawn responds:

FMF!!!!!!!! holy crap. gooood. I was worried..I didn't know if you were alive or not. lol Dude, come on aim or something. We havn't talked in soooo long. Anyways- no worries. It was fun making this with you, plus this wouldn't even be out period if you didn't lend your voice talent to me. Congrats. :]

Strange Normalities Strange Normalities

a*hem

overall it wasn't to bad...but to Darkmaster SHAME!!! you stole synj's explosions for you little stick fighting xaoxao-esque bit...the olny reason I'm not blowing the wistle on this is because it wouldn't be fare to the rest of the animators that did all THEIR OWN animating for this toon.

BritishMoose responds:

whoa, dude uncool. he did copy the explosion, but he did so by redrawing it all himself and going through the synj frame by frame. i respect him a lot for doing that. but still, thanks for the review!